We are not your typical law firm
Practicing family law gives us the opportunity to be more than just lawyers advising clients. It is an opportunity to help a person through one of the most difficult times of their lives.
We are devoted to dealing with each client on an individual basis because we understand that every client has unique needs and situations. We focus on providing supportive and proactive legal services to all of our clients.
Beyond physical harm, there are many types of abuse. We can help you before you seek help from the court. We want to make sure that you and your family are protected from more than just physical harm. Understanding the current laws and knowing how to proceed and file can make a big difference.
No one should stay in a marriage because of financial fears. A prenup is an insurance policy for your marriage. Don’t limit yourself or your financial growth because you failed to plan for your future successes. We can help you and your partner plan and structure the right agreement that works for both of you.
Let us support you along the way
Practicing family law gives us the opportunity to be more than just lawyers advising clients.
It is an opportunity to help a person through one of the most difficult times of their lives.
How can we help?
You are here because you are involved in a divorce, child support issue, or family law-related matter. We are here to help.
Before you book your consultation below, please know the following.
- You may be going through a tough time, we understand that. We are here to help.
- We charge an initial consultation fee to advise you on your case, this fee gets credited to your account when you hire us.
- When you hire us, we charge you by the hour, by contingency, or a hybrid of both, depending on your case. We will discuss all of this when we go over your case in your consultation.
- Our team’s job is to help you understand the process, find your options, and fight for you and your family.
- Click below to get started and speak with an attorney.